2014/15 Derby Runner XC League - Race 5
Club: Hinckley RC
Date: Sunday 15th February 2015
Time: Junior Race 10:30am, Men's Race 10:55am, Ladies Race 11:05am
Distance: 6.2 Miles (Map)
Entry Fee: Junior £1, Senior £3 (Parking £2.50 - Correct change for the barrier)
Venue: Market Bosworth Country Park
Lift Share: We will be meeting at Harry Hedgehogs for 9:30am and travel over together!
Please use Bosworth Park overflow car park only, as directed by marshals.Tents may be pitched where instructed to do so. Parking is at your own risk. Parking Cost £2.50 so please car share where possible. (Please allow time to get through the Barrier) Please do not park on the surrounding roads and please do not leave any litter in the car parks.
There are no changing facilities, however there are public toilets in the car park.
Main Race (Map)
The course consists of 1 lap totalling 10k. The course has gravel paths, ploughed fields and wooded areas. Please take care and obey marshal’s instructions, follow all markers and please do not divert off the course layout.
These races are CLOSED events, ie only members of affiliated clubs can take part. If you are a member of a club not in the Derby Runner Cross Country League, you can join one that is as a second claimer. Occasionally, at the rare and sole discretion of Dave Mann, guest runners may be allowed – any guest runner will not score points for a team.
Men's event: 8 men (including 2 vets)
Ladies event: 4 ladies (including 1 vet)
Combined event: 7 men (including 2 vets) and 3 ladies (including 1 vet)
Please make your team aware of the following:
- Runners, MUST return their finishing disks
- Runners must run in club kit
- NO Earphones MP3s or other devices - it makes insurance invalid
- At stiles if you jump any queue, you and your team will be disqualified
- Host clubs are to make sure that all marshals know the mobile phone number of the first aid co-ordinator
- Host clubs are to make sure that the children’s race has hares and/or marshals
- Please turn up early and car share
- Finally, enjoy