2016/17 Derby Runner XC League Race 2
Club: West End Runners
Date: Sunday 13th November 2016
Time: Junior Race 10:20am, Men's Race 11:02am, Ladies Race 11:10am
Distance: 5.5 Miles
Entry Fee: Senior £3 - Pay on the day to our captains
Venue: South Charnwood High School
Lift Share: We will be meeting at Woolpack Way Car Park, Atherstone at 9:20am (leaving 9:30am prompt) and travel over together!
NOTE: CAR SHARING IS ESSENTIAL - ONLY CARS WITH 3 OR MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE MAIN CAR PARK.
Please note, if you are only coming for the junior race, please park in the staff car park to allow easier exit at the end of your race.
There are no changing facilities, but toilets are available in the school grounds.
The senior race is approximately 5.5 miles
These races are CLOSED events, ie only members of affiliated clubs can take part. If you are a member of a club not in the Derby Runner Cross Country League, you can join one that is as a second claimer. Occasionally, at the rare and sole discretion of Dave Mann, guest runners may be allowed – any guest runner will not score points for a team.
Men's event: 8 men (including 2 vets)
Ladies event: 4 ladies (including 1 vet)
Combined event: 7 men (including 2 vets) and 3 ladies (including 1 vet)
Please make your team aware of the following:
- Runners, MUST return their finishing disks
- Runners must run in club kit
- NO Earphones MP3s or other devices - it makes insurance invalid
- At stiles if you jump any queue, you and your team will be disqualified
- Host clubs are to make sure that all marshals know the mobile phone number of the first aid co-ordinator
- Host clubs are to make sure that the children’s race has hares and/or marshals
- Please turn up early and car share
- Finally, enjoy