2017/18 Derby Runner XC League - Race 2
Club: Wreake & Soar Valley AC
Date: Sunday 12th November 2017
Time: Junior Race 10:20am, Senior Race 11:02am
Entry Fee: Senior - FREE (BADGERS will be paying for the members this season)
Venue: Prestwold Driving Centre
Lift Share: We will be meeting at Woolpack Way Car Park, Atherstone at 9:00am (leaving 9:10am prompt) and travel over together!
Parking: DO NOT try to enter through the main hall entrance – follow the signs. Start/finish is just a couple of minutes away from parking area.
Approximately 10k across the rolling hills of Prestwold Park and into areas of the estate that no one knew existed.
Terrain: Good running with some surprises to test the hardy and a head for heights needed for one section. Suitable for spikes.
Please use the toilets provided not the hedge!
These races are CLOSED events, ie only members of affiliated clubs can take part. If you are a member of a club not in the Derby Runner Cross Country League, you can join one that is as a second claimer. Occasionally, at the rare and sole discretion of Dave Mann, guest runners may be allowed – any guest runner will not score points for a team.
Men's event: 8 men (including 2 vets)
Ladies event: 4 ladies (including 1 vet)
Combined event: 7 men (including 2 vets) and 3 ladies (including 1 vet)
Please make your team aware of the following:
- Runners, MUST return their finishing disks
- Runners must run in club kit
- NO Earphones MP3s or other devices - it makes insurance invalid
- At stiles if you jump any queue, you and your team will be disqualified
- Host clubs are to make sure that all marshals know the mobile phone number of the first aid co-ordinator
- Host clubs are to make sure that the children’s race has hares and/or marshals
- Please turn up early and car share
- Finally, enjoy!
Please check back after the race