London Marathon Club Place
To be eligible for a club place you must:
- Be a current first claim member of BADGERS, currently over the age of 18 years (no junior, social or second claim members).
- Have been a member of BADGERS for over 12 months continuously.
- Have entered the 2019 London Marathon ballot - proof to be provided (a copy / screenshot of the confirmation email)
- Have been unsuccessful in the 2019 London Marathon ballot - proof to be provided (a copy / photograph / screenshot of the rejection email / letter / magazine)
- Be an "active" member of the club. (By regularly attending training, and/or representing the club at any of the XC, LRRL and/or Championship races)
- Not have been eligible for a "Good for Age" or "Championship" place in the 2019 London Marathon.
- Not have been a previous winner of a club place in the past 5 years.
- Submit proof of entry and rejection to Karen Thompson (Chairperson) by Thursday 18th October 2018. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- The draw/s will take place at the Annual Presentation Evening.
- If unable to compete for any reason, the entry must be returned to the club ASAP. This must be done by the 31st January.
- Winners must wear the club vest/ t-shirt when competing at the London Marathon.
2019 London Marathon - Adie Kirkham & Ashley Taylor
2018 London Marathon - David Craig & Serena Baker
2017 London Marathon - Martyn Barrett & Kelly Ford(First Draw Winners - Mark Robinson & Mandy Hanson)
2016 London Marathon - Chris Horton & Jayne Potter
2015 London Marathon - Chris Horton
2014 London Marathon - Richard Hill