London Marathon Club Place
To be eligible for a club place you must:
- Be a current first claim member of BADGERS (both at the time of the draw and when participating in the marathon), currently over the age of 18 years (no junior, social or second claim members).
- Have been a member of BADGERS for over 12 months continuously.
- Have entered the 2019 London Marathon ballot - proof to be provided (a copy / screenshot of the confirmation email)
- Have been unsuccessful in the 2019 London Marathon ballot - proof to be provided (a copy / photograph / screenshot of the rejection email / letter / magazine)
- Be an "active" member of the club. (By regularly attending training, and/or representing the club at any of the XC, LRRL and/or Championship races)
- Not have been eligible for a "Good for Age" or "Championship" place in the 2019 London Marathon.
- Not have been a previous winner of a club place in the past 5 years.
- Submit proof of entry and rejection to Karen Thompson (Chairperson) by Thursday 18th October 2018. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- The draw/s will take place at the Annual Presentation Evening.
- If unable to compete for any reason, the entry must be returned to the club ASAP. This must be done by the 31st January.
- Winners must wear the club vest/ t-shirt when competing at the London Marathon.
2019 London Marathon - Adie Kirkham & Mark Repton*(First Draw Winner - Ashley Taylor)
2018 London Marathon - David Craig & Serena Baker
2017 London Marathon - Martyn Barrett* & Kelly Ford*(First Draw Winners - Mark Robinson & Mandy Hanson)
2016 London Marathon - Chris Horton & Jayne Potter
2015 London Marathon - Chris Horton
2014 London Marathon - Richard Hill