Full Year Membership
(1st February 2019 - 31st January 2020)
- First Claim Membership - £25.00
- Second Claim Membership - £15.00
- Social Membership - £15.00
- Junior Membership (12- 18 year old) - £15.00
Half Year Membership
(1st August 2019 - 31st January 2020)
- First Claim Membership - £20.00
- Second Claim Membership - £10.00
- Social Membership - £10.00
- Junior Membership (12 - 18 year old) - £10.00
Benefits for Affiliated Athletes
Being registered with England Athletics as an affiliated athlete brings a wide variety of benefits:
- Personal profile page on Power of 10. You will need to register for your profile on either Power of 10 or Run Britain Rankings.
- Reduced entry fees for UKA licensed road and multi-terrain events (minimum £2)
- Sweatshop - £15 off running shoes (one redemption offer valid all year), 10% off all full price shoes and apparel (offer valid all year on unlimited purchases by EA card holder) plus more seasonal offers
- Nova International - Exclusive access to Great Run Club Challenge for affiliated clubs and registered athletes with prize money, free race entries and a trip to the Great Ethiopian Run all up for grabs!
- Track & Field Tours - Special offers on warm weather training trips and packages to major events
- British Athletics - Offers related to major events. We also bring you other offers and opportunities from time to time.
- You will be entitled to discounts on coaching courses including Athletics Leader, Assistant Coach, Athletics Coach, Children's Coach and Coach in Running Fitness qualifications.
- Opportunities for you, (and at times your club) to get involved in exclusive events and experiences
- Eligibility for club places at the Virgin Money London Marathon
- Insurance for affiliated clubs and their members
Please log in at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete to view the latest benefits.
If you are moving between clubs you should be aware of that as of the 11th January 2017 there is a new online change of claim process.
The online process for registered athletes moving their first claim membership between England Athletics affiliated clubs, is as follows:
- Log in to your athlete portal www.englandathletics.org/myprofile using your own URN (England Athletics Number) and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the request function found under the password box.
- Once logged in to the athlete portal, click on the “Club Transfer” tab found on the left-hand side of the screen. This will bring up the “First claim club transfer” screen. This will show any existing or previous club transfers.
- To start the change of club application, click on the “start new transfer” button.
- Enter the name of the new club you are transferring to in the relevant space and enter any comments you wish to send to your club you are wishing to leave. Once both boxes are completed, click the box in the bottom left-hand corner once you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions for the transfer. If exempt from payment (U15’s & those returning after 3 years) you will be taken to the transfer complete screen.
- Billing Information. Please complete the marked boxes for the address your payment card is registered to and then click the “review and pay” button.
- Review your details are correct on the next screen and check the confirmation box in the bottom left-hand of the screen and then click on the “go to payment” button to proceed to the next screen.
- Select your payment method and enter the request card details. Once entered click on the “Pay £10.00 now” button and complete your change of club transfer.
A club transfer complete screen will appear giving details of the next stage of the process and contact details for England Athletics. You will be kept informed on the progress of your application by email.